Huawei is set to release a new entry-level smartphone called the Huawei nova Y70 this June. See the full specs, features, and price below.
The brand is officially re-entering the entry-level phone market, two years after launching the Huawei Y7a in October 2020. The new device, now a part of Huawei’s nova phones, feature a triple-rear camera setup, not to mention a large 6.75-inch display and a whopping 6000mAh battery capacity with 22.5W fast charging.
Huawei nova Y70 specs:
- 6.75-inch TFT LCD display, 1600 x 720 px
- 2.2GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710
Mali G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
with microSD card expansion up to 256GB
- Triple rear cameras with LED Flash:
48MP f/1.8 main
5MP f/2.2 120-degree ultrawide
2MP f/2.4 depth
- 8MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Side fingerprint scanner
- EMUI 12 (open-source Android, Huawei Mobile Services)
- 6000mAh battery
- 22.5W battery
Walastech discovered that the Huawei nova Y70 will be on sale starting June 3 for PHP 9,999, and will be slashed by 1% off to PHP 9,899 as part of the brand’s 6.6 Sale festivities online at Lazada, Shopee, and Huawei Online Store, and comes with a free Huawei Band 4e.