The Infinix Note 11S is now official and it packs a MediaTek Helio G96 octa-core processor with an ARM Mali-G57 GPU and a 6.95-inch FHD+ Ultra Fluid Display with a 120Hz refresh rate among others.
Inside is a huge 5000mAh battery that supports 33W quick charge with TÜV Rheinland certification. Its photography capabilities are handled by the 50MP triple camera unit at the back and a 16MP front-facing camera. Other features include a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, extended RAM, and UFS 2.2 internal storage.
Infinix Note 11S specs:
- 6.95-inch FHD+ Utra Fluid LCD Display, 1080 x 2460px
120Hz refresh rate, 91% screen-to-body ratio
TÜV Rheinland Blue Light certified
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G96 CPU
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM with extended RAM support
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- Triple rear camera with Quad-LED flash:
50MP f/1.6 main
2MP f/2.4 bokeh
2MP f/2.4 macro
- 16MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, dual nano-SIM
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3.5mm headphone jack
Dual stero speaker with DTS support
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- Insync multi-screen collaboration
- Dar-link 2.0 game booster
- SuperCool 3D 9-layer graphene cooling system
- Linear vibration motor
- USB OTG via USB-C
- XOS 10 (based on Android 11)
- 5000mAh battery
33W Super Charge
- Available colors: Mithril Grey and Haze Green
The Infinix Note 11S is priced at PHP 9,990 and is exclusively available on Shopee. From 12 midnight to 1:59 AM, and 12 noon to 1:59 PM on November 30, the Note 11S can be purchased for only PHP 8,990. A PHP 800 discount can also be availed outside the window shopping hours bringing the price down to PHP 9,190 from November 30 to December 1, 2021.
Infinix has also partnered with Garena Free Fire in launching the Infinix Note 11S Free Fire Limited Edition that will come in a customized Free Fire box complete with a Free Fire phone case. This will also be available exclusively on Shopee on December 12 at a discounted price of PHP 9,490.