OPPO’s newest mid-range phone, the OPPO A92, is now official in Malaysia.
The phone sports a 6.5-inch, Full HD+, punch-hole display which the company calls a Neo-Display. It also sports a new 3D quad-curve design, a quad-rear camera setup led by a 48-megapixel shooter, dual stereo speakers, and a 5000mAh battery with fast charging. Its colors are also inspired by the Polar region with a new refraction design and colorways.
OPPO A92 specs:
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Neo-display, 2400 x 1080 px
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, with MicroSD Card support
- Quad rear cameras
48MP f/1.7 main
8MP, 119-degree ultrawide
- 16MP front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual stereo speakers (Hi-Res Audio and DIRAC support)
- ColorOS 7.1 (Android 10)
- 5,000mAh battery
18W fast charging
- Colors: Twilight Black, Shining White
The OPPO A92 is now available for pre-order in Malaysia with a MYR 1,199 price tag, or roughly Php14,040 when directly converted.