Samsung Philippines has revealed the product page for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy M51, as well as information surrounding its pricing.
The new online-exclusive phone features gamer-friendly hardware such as a whopping 7000mAh battery capacity, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage. It’s been years since Samsung equipped a mid-range phone with a Snapdragon chip since this phone surprisingly comes with Snapdragon 730G right out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy M51 specs:
- 6.67-inch HD+ Super AMOLED+ Infinity-O Display, 1080 x 2400 px
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, with dedicated microSD slot for up to 512GB
- Quad rear cameras with LED Flash:
64.MP f/1.8 wide
12MP f.2.2 ultrawide
5MP f/2.4 depth
5MP f/2.4 macro
— 240fps slow motion video
- 32MP selfie camera
- 4G LTE, Dual nano-SIM
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- In-display ingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Samsung Knox
- Samsung One UI 2.0 (Android 10)
- 7000mAh Battery
- Colors: Black, White
The Samsung Galaxy M51 will be available by the end of the month for PHP 19,990 exclusively online on Samsung’s Official Online Store, eCommerce portals Lazada, Shopee, and MemoXpress, as well as telcos Globe and Smart. Freebies at launch that total to PHP 2,040 include an IPEGA game controller and a Globe Prepaid Home WiFi.