Samsung isn’t done with its Galaxy A releases this season. Meet the Samsung Galaxy A41, revealed at the company’s website in the Netherlands.
The device features an undisclosed chip, a triple rear camera system, and a 3500mAh battery capacity with 15-watt fast charging. GalaxyClub Netherlands reports this phone featuring a MediaTek Helio P65 chip.
Samsung Galaxy A41 specs:
- 6.1-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, 1080 x 2400 px
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, up to 512GB via MicroSD
- Triple rear cameras
48MP f/2.0 main
8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
5MP f/2.4 depth
- 25MP f/2.2 front camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- On-screen fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- One UI 2.0 (Android 10)
- 3,500mAh battery
15W charging support
- Colors: Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Red, Prism Crush Blue
The Galaxy A41 will reportedly be sold in the Netherlands with an EUR 299 price tag, or roughly PHP 16,500 when directly converted.