Shopee is gearing up with its monthly double-digit sale this April 4, and it’s one that’s geared to those using its own e-wallet called ShopeePay. Check out the discounts and exclusive offers below.
Started last March 27 and will run until April 6, Shopee users will be treated to these when they check on their Shopee app and use their ShopeePay wallet:
- Send money for free to any bank via InstaPay,
- Get 5GB of mobile data for only PHP 10 in this 4.4 Sale
- Up to 50% off on mobile load offers, including the option to pay for PHP 75 worth of mobile load for only PHP 1 via ShopeePay for new users.
- PHP 1 deals on offline partner store offers via the ‘ShopeePay Near Me’ feature
- Up to 100% cashback on bill payments (Meralco, PLDT, Cignal, RCBC, Metrobank) when they settle and pay with ShopeePay
The eCommerce giant has announced that its digital payment platform will be the spotlight of this monthly sale, with discounts and offers to boot. The company cites continuing increase in footprint and usage as one of the key factors in creating this event. In 2021 alone (comparing to 2020 YoY), Shopee recorded a 104% increase in send money transactions, 550% increase in bills payment, 95% in ShopeePay adoption in Visayas and Mindanao areas, 93% up in overall transactions, and 165% in load orders.
“Consumer lifestyles have become more digital-first; with a preference to meet their needs online not just for shopping but also for other financial transactions such as sending money, buying load, paying bills, and more. Consumers have a wide range of payment needs and ShopeePay’s features aim to cater to a variety of different habits and preferences. With ShopeePay, we aim to continue helping more Filipinosaccess the benefits of digital payments and fulfill our mission to better the lives of individuals and businesses with financial services through technology,” said Martin Yu, Director of Shopee Philippines.
For more information on the 4.4 ShopeePay Sale and other attractive deals on Shopee, visit this site.