SKYWORTH, a leading global television brand, today launched three new TV models and a new gaming monitor at its annual Autumn Product Launch event.
Under the theme of “Closer to Reality”, the brand introduced the all-new SKYWORTH S82, a
4K OLED TV featuring an exceptional display with superior color solutions, and the SKYWORTH Q72, an industry-leading 4K SmartMiniLED TV that pushes the boundaries of technology to deliver advanced LED dimming technologies. Catering to the needs of all consumers, SKYWORTH also announced the launch of the SKYWORTH A20 Pro, a 4K 120Hz flicker-free TV with an ADS panel featuring the flagship SoC, and the SKYWORTH G90, a 4K OLED gaming monitor specifically designed to meet the needs of gaming enthusiasts.
Tony Wang, Chairman of SKYWORTH TV said, “At SKYWORTH, we are proud of our latest product
innovations and our continued commitment to delivering breakthroughs in picture and audio quality. SKYWORTH’s TV business saw considerable growth in the first half of 2021; we recorded a YoY increase in global sales revenue of 33.1%, with overseas sales revenue recording an impressive YoY rise of 68%. We are thrilled to see our portfolio of products welcomed and recognized by global consumers and we cannot wait for our customers around the world to experience our latest range of advanced home entertainment solutions.”
The latest addition to SKYWORTH’s S series, the SKYWORTH S82, inherits the same “Supreme” design spirit of the existing line-up, featuring a slim 4K OLED display and enhanced picture quality, bringing an exceptional entertainment experience to homes around the world:
- Superior Color Accuracy: Equipped with a high color accuracy of △E0.861 and supporting the switching among sRGB/BT.709, BT.2020 and DCI-P3 color gamut, the SKYWORTH S82 delivers vivid colors and true-to-life pictures, ensuring users can get closer to reality and experience every detail in stunning clarity.
- Enhanced Picture Quality for the Best Viewing Experience: Available in 55” and 65” models, the SKYWORTH S82 delivers superb picture quality, brightness, depth and details, no matter what is on the screen, thanks to the SKYWORTH AI PICTURE QUALITY ENGINE 4K Version, Dolby Vision and HDR 10. It also adopts a 4K 120Hz OLED V21 panel boasting outstanding picture contrast, a wide viewing angle, and a fast response rate.
- Comfortable Viewing Experience with SKYWORTH EYE CARE: Featuring an anti-glare OLED screen, SKYWORTH ALS Ambient Light Sensor and Dolby Vision IQ, the S82 automatically adjusts the screen brightness and color temperature based on the surrounding lighting conditions, ensuring a comfortable viewing experience.
- Ultra-Thin Body: Leveraging SKYWORTH’s new proprietary SKYWORTH OBM SLIM technology, the SKYWORTH S82 features an ultra-thin screen of 3.9mm2 only, ensuring an elegant and compact display no matter where the TV is positioned around the home.
- Advanced Audio for a Cinematic Home Experience: The SKYWORTH S82’s slim body accommodates the SKYWORTH AUDIO DRUMTM, a built-in 20W subwoofer that is powered by 20W and can produce a frequency as low as 50Hz. Coupled with Dolby Atmos, it delivers a deep bass and surround-sound effects, perfect for viewing action-packed movies with dramatic sound effects at home.
Under the Q (Quality) series, SKYWORTH introduced the latest SmartMiniLED TV, the SKYWORTH Q72. In partnership with BOE, a leading display solutions company, it adopts CoG (chip-on-glass) MiniLED technology, featuring 20,736 backlights across 2,304 zones to enhance local dimming, ensuring delicate, vibrant picture quality and advanced display performance.
The SKYWORTH Q72 is equipped with Active Matrix Addressing that enables each dimming zone to be controlled by an independent IC (integrated circuit). It ensures each backlight zone is always bright, delivering a flicker-free viewing experience. Supported by SKYWORTH’s self-developed AI Matrix Dimming technology, the SKYWORTH Q72 uses AI algorithms to deliver more precise light control, enhancing the contrast ratio to 1,000,000:1, and the peak brightness up to 1500nit, to ensure viewers can experience a picture-perfect entertainment experience whether gaming or catching up on the latest trending TV series.
Bringing viewers cinematic color tones fit for the movies, the SKYWORTH Q72 features new SKYWORTH Super Original Colors technology, supporting 115% DCI-P3, and 10bit color depth presenting, enabling the display to produce over one billion colors for a vibrant and true-to-life viewing experience. It is also supported by 3D LUT Function, Dolby Vision, and HDR10.
The Q72 also is great with its built-in audio capabilities. It boasts a SKYWORTH AUDIO SPEAKER SYSTEM 2.1.2, which packs two front-firing audio channels, two upward-firing audio channels, and one external wireless subwoofer. Paired with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, it delivers an immersive audio experience, fit for the theater.
Powered by the latest flagship 8K SoC integrating a multi-core CPU, GPU, and a dedicated AI processing unit (APU), the SKYWORTH Q72 is set to take entertainment to a whole new level.
SKYWORTH A20 Pro and SKYWORTH G90
SKYWORTH also announced the SKYWORTH A20 Pro and SKYWORTH G90, meeting the needs of entertainment buffs and gaming fans worldwide.
The SKYWORTH A20 Pro has a 4K 120Hz LCD TV with an ADS panel and an ultra-high screen-to-body ratio of 99%, featuring SKYWORTH AI PICTURE QUALITY ENGINE4K Version, MEMC (motion estimate and motion compensation), a VRR all the way from the port to the latest SoC, and to the screen, SKYWORTH ALS Ambient Light SensorTM, eye care mode, JBL cinematic sound effects, Dolby Atmos, and HDMI 2.1 and Wi-Fi 6 connection for a premium user experience that is flicker-free.
The SKYWORTH G90, on the other hand, is a 48-inch 4K 120Hz OLED gaming monitor with a screen ratio of 16:9, featuring a VRR all the way from the port to the SoC, and to the screen, 3D LUT color adjustment technology, 178° ultra-wide-angle, Dolby Atmos, HDMI 2.1 and Wi-Fi 6 connection, anti-glare technology, and eyecare mode ensuring users can enjoy a fast, smooth and immersive gaming experience all day in comfort.
Product availability, Pricing in China and Philippines
SKYWORTH’s new TVs and monitor will be launched in Mainland China initially, with the overseas roll-out plans yet to be announced. Prices in China are as follows:
- SKYWORTH S82:
- 55″: CNY 11,999 (~PHP 93,500)
- 65″: CNY 20,999 (~PHP 163,600)
- SKYWORTH Q72:
- 75″: CNY 24,999 (~PHP 194,700)
- 86″: CNY 39,999 (~PHP 311,520)
- SKYWORTH A20 Pro (available starting October 1 in China):
- 55″: CNY 4,399 (~PHP 34,600)
- 65″: CNY 5,599 (~PHP 43,600)
- 75″: CNY 7,999 (~PHP 62,300)
- SKYWORTH G90 Monitor (48″): CNY 7,499 (~PHP 58,400)