Vivo’s newest smartphone, the V19 Neo, is now official. It’s packing a 6.44-inch display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip, and a 4500mAh battery with 33-watt dual engine fast charging.
The brand touts the phone to have an Ultra Steady Mode on video captures, while a Super Night Selfie and Super Night Mode are said to enhance low-light photography whether you use the front or quad-rear cameras.
Vivo V19 Neo specs:
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Ultra O Screen, 2400 x 1080px
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage with microSD card slot
- Quad rear cameras with LED Flash:
- 48MP main
- 8MP ultrawide
- 2MP depth
- 2MP macro
- — Ultra Stable Video, Super Night Mode
- 32MP selfie camera
- — Super Night Selfie
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Under-display fingerprint reader, USB Type-C
- Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10)
- 4,500mAh battery capacity
- 18-watt dual-engine fast charging
- Colors: Crystal White, Admiral Blue
It also features Vivo’s first punch-hole display in the mid-range line, which the company aptly calls the Ultra O screen. It also has a whopping 8GB of RAM and a USB Type-C connection.
The Vivo V19 Neo will retail in concept stores and authorized dealers, including Vivo’s own official e-Store, later this month for PHP 17,999. The phone will be offered in various installment types, including credit cards and Home Credit 0% Installment Plans. Pre-orders will from June 13 to 19, with PHP3,000 worth of freebies in tow including a Vivo wireless noise-canceling premium Bluetooth headphones and a 6-month extended warranty. Some retailers, like Aerophone, will feature additional exclusive freebies.