LG Electronics took off the wraps of the LG S95QR Soundbar at CES 2022 offering premium performance and a unique and stylish design with immersive sound for home cinema, music, and gaming.
The LG S95QR Soundbar boasts an 810W output and 9.1.5 channels surround sound. It has five up-firing channels including the world’s first center up-firing speaker – three on the soundbar and two in the separate rear speakers, which delivers clear dialogue and makes Dolby Atmos and DTS: X content more immersive. Thanks to IMAX Enhanced, users can experience three-dimensional audio when watching compatible content.
LG S95QR Soundbar specs:
- 810W output
- 9.1.5 channel surround sound
- Five up-firing channels
- Center up-firing speakers:
Three on soundbar
Two on separate rear speakers
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, IMAX Enhanced
- Three-dimensional audio
- Larger Subwoofers
- Six channels wireless rear speakers
- Meridian Audio Horizon technology built-in
- Supports variable refresh rate(VRR)
- Supports auto low latency mode (ALLM)
- Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and other AI voice assistants
- LG WOWCAST Wi-Fi audio dongle
- LG AI SoundPro compatible (with cross-compatibility)
- AI Room Calibration
Aside from the S95QR Soundbar, LG also introduced its XBOOM 360, UltraGear Gaming Speaker, and the TONE Free lineup of true wireless earbuds including the CES 2022 Innovation Award-winning FP9 featuring UVnano case, Plug & Wireless, 3D Sound Stage, and the one-of-a-kind Whispering Mode at the CES 2022.
There is no word yet on the local pricing and availability of the LG S95QR Soundbar, stay tuned for details.