WalasTech.com is a tech portal in the Philippines that mainly covers technology and lifestyle topics. These include devices such as smartphones, laptops, wearables, app software, and telecommunication companies.
Found by Carl Lamiel whose six years of experience comes from writing stories for YugaTech, the country’s top tech website, the site aims to deliver a well-curated, more informative set of stories and reviews for the Techie Filipino.
At a glance:
- Established in January 2020
- 16,800+ Facebook Followers
- 50,000 average Monthly Page Visits
- Most of our visitors are from the Philippines (89%), followed by India (5%)
- In 2021 (YTD), readers are from mobile (55%), then desktop (48%)
Pitch a Product for Review
We don’t ask monetary compensation for any product review unless the requesting party asks if it can be part of a campaign they want to pitch as part of a package with other executions.
As part of our policy, though, items may be with us for longer than two weeks due to our nature of work. WalasTech is currently run part-time by its staff as they have full-time work obligations.
Products pitched for reviews should be related to any of these categories:
- Consumer Electronics (Smartphone, Tablets, Laptops, PCs, Accessories, Home Appliances, Other Tech)
- Smart Tech (Lighting, AiOT devices –will be reviewed upon pitching)
- PC/Mobile Apps (will be reviewed upon pitching)
- Games (PC, Mobile)
Other products may be pitched but are not guaranteed a review due to the topics covered by this publication.
Paid Advertising Opportunities
We’d love to work with you! We offer the following:
- Banner Ads
- Social Media Posts
- Sponsored Stories
- Other executions upon discussion
For pitches on product reviews and inquiries on advertisements, please email [email protected].