OPPO has unveiled its Find N3 and Find N3 Flip foldable smartphones for a global audience. These devices offer innovative features in imaging, design, and usability, setting new standards for foldable technology.
The Find N3 boasts clear and bright foldable screens, three powerful speakers, and a durable, stylish design. It offers three pro-grade cameras for high-quality photography, PC-level productivity, and excellent performance. Privacy and security are prioritized, and it has a large battery with fast charging.
OPPO Find N3 features:
- Clear and bright foldable screens (6.3″ outer and 7.8″ unfolded)
- High pixel density, smooth refresh rates, and up to 2,800 nits peak brightness
- Three powerful speakers for immersive sound
- Durable, stylish design with IPX4 splash resistance
- Three pro-grade cameras with varying focal lengths
- PC-level productivity with Android 13 and ColorOS 13.2
- Privacy features like Sound-Sealed Call and dedicated security chip
- Powerful performance with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, ample storage, and 67W fast charging
On the other hand, the Find N3 Flip features a cover screen for convenience, 3D interactive pets, and a flagship triple camera system. It’s stylish and durable with a secure fold and is equipped with a telephoto camera for great portraits. The phone has a powerful processor, a large battery, and fast charging capabilities.
OPPO Find N3 Flip features:
- Cover screen with time-saving wallpapers and support for third-party apps
- 3D interactive pets and a flagship triple-camera system
- Stylish design with various color options
- Telephoto camera for portrait photography
- MediaTek Dimensity 9200 for fast performance
- Large battery and 44W fast charging
- Secure fold with IPX4 rating
- TÜV Rheinland Reliable Folding Certification
These two phones have been launched globally, but only the Find N3 Flip will make its way to the Philippines as we hear from our industry partners and friends. No word yet on the pricing, but we’re sure that OPPO Philippines will price this just as competitively as last year’s Find N2 Flip.