realme has launched a new smartphone called the realme 8i, touting a new MediaTek Helio G-series chip on top of other good hardware. Check out the features, specs, and prices below.
The realme 8i is also one of the most affordable phones with a 120Hz refresh rate to date, combined with a 5000mAh battery capacity with 18-watt fast charging. It also comes in two shiny colors and configurations.
realme 8i specs:
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2412 x 1080px
120Hz refresh rate
- 2.05GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G96 processor
Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 4GB, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB, 128GB storage
with storage expansion via microSD up to 512GB
- Triple rear cameras with LED Flash:
- 16MP selfie camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM (nano)
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner side-mounted, Face Unlock
- realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)
- 5,000mAh battery
18W fast charging
- Colors: Space Black, Stellar Purple
The realme 8i comes in two variants for the Philippines: a 4GB+64GB variant for PHP 9,990, while a beefier 6GB+128GB variant arrives for PHP 11,990. Both variants are sold exclusively at the realme official store in Lazada, with a special PHP 1,000 discount from their SRPs. It will also be available at all realme stores and partner dealers nationwide.