Swedish audio brand Sudio officially unveils the Sudio T2, a new version of its active noise-canceling truly wireless earphones based on their popular Tolv line.
Improvements from the Sudio Tolv include a redesigned case that now conforms to your hands, dual beamforming microphones and digital signal processing algorithm that analyses the sound waves and reduces ambient noise during calls and an updated dynamic driver that delivers crisper, more uncompromising sound. The brand is also adding a new color, Jade, to its current white, black, and nude hues.
This new pair of TWS earphones can last up to 7 hours and 30 minutes in a single charge, or up to 35 hours with recharging the earbuds on the case.
Sudio T2 specs:
- 8mm Dynamic Driver
92dB @1.0KHz sensitivity
- 2 dual beanforming microphones
- Touch sensitive buttons
- Active Noise Cancelation
- Bluetooth 5.2 (SBC codec)
- Splash-proof (IP rating not provided)
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Mac OS, Windows, and Linux
- Up to 7.5 hours on a single earbud charge, up to 35 hours with case
- Weight: Earphones — 5.3g each, Charging Case — 35.6g
The Sudio T2 is now available for purchase online at Sudio’s PH website for PHP 6,500, but you can get a special discount on your purchase when you type the voucher code T2WALASTECH upon checkout.