2K and Gearbox Software announces the worldwide availability of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. A fantasy-fueled looter shooter game from the unpredictable mind of Tiny Tina.
The game features the journey of the Fatemaker through a tabletop realm where rules rarely apply. Players can create and customize their own multiclass heroes as they cast and fight their way through monsters and treasure-filled dungeons on a quest to defeat the Dragon Lord. The chaotic fantasy world is brought to life by Tiny Tina who makes the rules, changes the world, and guides players on their journeys.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands key features:
- Players can start a party with up to three friends in local split-screen or online multiplayer, including crossplay support for all launch platforms.
- Players can explore cities, mushroom forests, fortresses, and more, all of which are connected by a vast Overworld.
- Players can create their own hero with an expansive multiclass system that lets them mix and match six unique character skill trees, all with its own abilities.
- Defeat opponents with spells, guns, and Action Skills in first-person battles. Use firepower to defeat enemies, including smack-talking skeletons, land-roaming sharks, and colossal bosses.
- Captain Valentine and rule-obsessed robot Frette joins players in the gameplay. And during the quest in defeating the Dragon Lord, players can meet a lute-wielding Bardbarian and their very own Fairy Punchfather.
Multiple Editions and Bonus Content
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Standard Edition is available for $59.99 (PHP 3,100 converted) on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and on PC via the Epic Games Store;
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Next-Level Edition is available for $69.99 (PHP 3,700 converted) on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 and includes the base game, as well as the Dragon Lord Pack of bonus content;
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition is available for $79.99 (PHP 4,200 converted) for the Epic Games Store and $89.99 (PHP 4,700 converted) for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. The Chaotic Great Edition comes with the Dragon Lord Pack plus the Season Pass, which includes four (4) new post-launch content drops and the Butt Stallion Pack.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is now available worldwide on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation5, Playstation4, and PC via the Epic Games Store.
Additionally, in collaboration with Epic Games, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is crossing over with Fortnite via the Diamond Pony Glider, which players can get as a limited-time bonus in Fortnite when they purchase a digital copy of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands on the Epic Games Store.