Globe Telecom is set to join the National Telecommunication Commission’s SIM Registration caravans held across the country.
From February 1 to 3, Globe will provide SIM registration assistance in far-flung towns from northern to southern provinces to reach as many customers as possible before the April 26, 2023 deadline.
“We are undertaking a multi-pronged effort to be as inclusive as we can in the SIM registration process. Globe is there for our customers whether online or offline. We will work alongside the government all the way in bringing support for SIM registration on the ground where our customers need us,” said Cleo Santos, Head of Globe’s Channel Management Group.
Residents in the following towns may proceed to these locations if they need help to register their Globe or TM SIMs.
|February 2, 2023|
|● Bangui, Ilocos Norte (Tourism Building)|
● Allacapan, Cagayan (in front of town hall)
● Florida Blanca, Pampanga (Barangay Nabuklod covered court)
● Lemery Batangas (municipal covered court)
● Gasan, Marinduque (municipal covered court)
● Bacacay, Albay (Bacacay East Central School Covered Court)
● Madalag, Aklan (covered court)
● Oslob, Cebu (covered court)
● Tolosa, Leyte (town gymnasium)
● Sergio Osmeña, Zamboanga del Norte (town gymnasium)
● Baungon, Bukidnon (municipal covered court)
● Laak, Davao de Oro (town gymnasium)
● Antipas, Cotabato (municipal public terminal)
● Esperanza, Agusan del Norte (municipal covered court)
● Tublay, Benguet (covered basketball court/gym)
|February 3, 2023|
|● Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte (Cultural and Sports Complex)|
● Limay, Bataan (Sports Complex)
● Lian, Batangas (covered court)
● Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro (municipal grounds)
● Pilar, Sorsogon (Bonifacio Covered Court)
● Lemery, Iloilo (covered gymnasium)
● Malabuyoc, Cebu (municipal covered court)
● Tanauan, Leyte (Tanauan Civic Center)
● Josefina, Zamboanga del Sur (covered court)
● San Fernando, Bukidnon (municipal gymnasium)
● Kiblawan, Davao del Sur (Mata’s Gym)
● President Roxas, Cotabato (municipal gymnasium)
● City of Bayugan, Agusan del Sur (City Hall compound)
● Kapangan, Benguet (covered basketball court/gym)
You can check more of the requirements for the SIM registration in this link. The service is free of charge and is not warranted of any fees.