Surprise: In addition to the Realme 6 Pro reported earlier, realme will also launch the Realme 6 in the country.
Most of the hardware used in the Realme 6 are similar to the 6 Pro, except for some notable instances such as the chipset (now a MediaTek G90), the changed rear quad-camera setup (a macro lens in exchange of the telephoto module) and the loss of one of the two selfie cameras. The Realme 6 also features a different youthful back design that emulates a comet.
Realme 6 specs:
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Fullscreen display, 2400 x 1080 px, 90Hz
Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.05GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T
ARM G76 GPU
- 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage with expansion via dedicated microSD slot
- Quad-rear cameras:
64MP f/1.8 Samsung GW1
8MP f/2.3 ultrawide
2MP f/2.4 B&W portrait
2MP f/2.4 macro
—4K video at 30fps, UIS video stabilization
- 16MP f/2.0 front camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, side-mounted Fingerprint scanner
- Realme UI (Android 10)
- 4,300mAh battery
30W Flash Charge
- Colors: Comet Blue, Comet White
The Realme 6 and 6 Pro are set to be officially launched on May 27 at Realme’s official Facebook page, where the brand will also unveil the prices, variants available, and other key details. Make sure you tune in.