Samsung officially took the wraps off its newest online-only model called the Samsung Galaxy M31 in India.
The phone features a whopping 6000mAh of battery capacity. There’s also a quad rear camera setup at the back led by a 64-megapixel sensor. Its 32-megapixel front camera also has some tricks up its sleeve, including slow-mo selfies and 4K video recording.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specs:
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340px, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2.3GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611
Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB or 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD (uses SIM2)
- Quad Rear Cameras:
64MP f/1.8 wide
8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide
5MP f/2.2 macro
5MP f/2.2 depth
–4K video recording, gyro-EIS
- 32MP f/2.0 front camera
4K video recording, slow recording
- Dual SIM (nano, hybrid), 4G LTE
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- USB 2.0 Type-C, fingerprint scanner (rear), FM Radio
- Samsung One UI 2.0 (Android 10)
- 6000mAh battery
15W fast charging
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black
Samsung touts a lot of entertainment features with the M31. The device has WideVine L1 and Dolby Atmos certifications for its audio, while it has a Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a small U-shaped cutout at the front.
Available in two colors, the Samsung Galaxy M31 will be sold in India exclusively online with two variants in tow: a 6GB+64GB combo will hit Indian stores for INR14,999 (~Php10,700), while the other variant with the same RAM but bigger 128GB internal storage goes on sale for INR15,999 (~Php11,400).