vivo has announced a new mid-ranger called the vivo Y30, sporting a MediaTek Helio chip and a quad-rear camera setup.
The main feature here, aside from its bigger storage than the usual, is its 5000mAh battery that can be used as a powerbank with its reverse charging feature.
vivo Y30 specs:
- 6.47-inch HD+ Ultra O (1560×720) LCD display
- MediaTek Helio P35 2.3 GHz octa-core CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Quad-rear cameras:
- 8MP F f/2.05 front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (nano)
- WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- rear fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- Multi Turbo 3.0
- Funtouch OS 10 (based on Android 10)
- 5,000mAh battery
5V/1A reverse charging
- Colors: Dazzle Blue, Moonstone White
The Vivo Y30 is now available in stores and online for PHP 9,999. Vivo claims that they have sold 10,000 units on its first day alone, which can also be attributed to a long pre-order period even before it was officialy available.