Xiaomi Philippines has revealed the pricing for the incoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 9.
The new device features a new Snapdragon chip with variations in RAM and internal storage, as well as a quad rear camera set up in symmetrical design. It also features a 5020mAh battery, as well as a Z-axis linear vibration motor that provides more haptic feedback.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S specs:
- 6.67-inch FHD+ DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080px
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, with expansion via microSD up to 512GB (dedicated slot)
- Quad-rear cameras:
48MP 1/2.25″ f/1.79
8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide
- 16MP front camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G+ LTE
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS-NavIC
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- MIUI 11 (Android 10)
- 5,020mAh battery
18W fast charging
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S will be available in their Lazada official store starting May 11, 2020. Prices are as follows: PHP 10,490 for the 4GB + 64GB variant. Customers who purchase tomorrow, May 8, will get a PHP500 peso discount, further lowering the priceat PHP 9,990. The 6GB + 128GB variant, on the other hand, is priced at PHP 11,990.