Razer, the most popular and hyped brand for gamers launched RAZER BASILISK V3 PRO, a next-gen customizable wireless gaming mouse built for performance and complete customizability.
More to Customize
It has a lot of advanced features for a mouse that will surely the gaming community will love, such as HyperScroll Tilt Wheel, Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3, 10+1 programmable buttons, Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor, wireless charging with Razer Mouse Dock Pro and Wireless Charging Puck (both sold separately), and more.
Meanwhile, it has 13-Zone Chroma Lighting with Full Underglow, giving gamers the ability to customize each zone from over 16.8 million colors and countless lighting effects, while experiencing greater immersion as they react dynamically with over 200 Chroma-integrated games, thanks to its Razer Chroma™ RGB.
Players can either speed through content in a free spin until stopped or switch to the tactile mode for more precision and satisfying feedback that is ideal for cycling through weapons or skills.
Best in Class Precision and Performance
It highlights Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor, which offers a powerful sensor solution equipped with AI functionality such as Smart Tracking, Motion Sync and Asymmetric Cut-off. Thanks to Smart Tracking Feature, it auto-calibrates across different surfaces so that it is able to maintain a consistent lift-off distance no matter what surface it’s used on, allowing gamers greater control and accuracy, even on glass.
Razer Basilisk V3 Pro promises zero double-clicking issues and no debounce delay while still featuring a more tactile feel, and an even longer rated click lifespan, with over up to 90-million clicks. It increases durability by over 25% compared to the previous switch generation.
Thanks to Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, there’s a 2.4 GHz connection that is responsible for an ultra-responsive experience with speeds 25% faster than other wireless tech.
Gamers can connect both a compatible wireless Razer keyboard and the Basilisk V3 Pro to a single dongle, so you can free up your USB port on your set-up.
Also boasting Bluetooth connectivity as well as a Type C connection, this allows for more versatility and seamless device switching. The Basilisk V3 Pro is also compatible with Razer’s newly released 4K Hz HyperPolling Wireless Dongle to allow gamers to achieve absolute control with a true 4000 Hz wireless polling rate.
Magnetic Wireless Charging
Razer Basilisk V3 Pro is Qi-certified, which means you can wirelessly charge the mouse! Just like a smartphone, you just need to attach the mouse to Wireless Charging Puck which is sold separately.
Razor also announced the new Razer Mouse Dock Pro wireless charger with an Integrated 4K Hz Transceiver. Gamers can replace the regular mouse cover puck with the wireless charging puck (included with Mouse Dock Pro) in a compatible Razer mouse and charge the mouse by placing it onto the dock – which has a magnetic fit that stays secure while charging.
The Mouse Dock Pro also features an integrated Razer HyperPolling 4K Hz Transceiver for a true 4K Hz wireless polling rate, and 8 Razer Chroma RGB Lighting Zones, with the ability to choose from 16.8 million colors for customizable style and greater game immersion.
ABOUT THE RAZER BASILISK V3 PRO
- 4-way Razer™ HyperScroll tilt wheel with electronically actuated notched and free-spinning modes
- 10+1 independently programmable buttons
- Razer™ HyperSpeed Wireless (with Multi-Device Support), Bluetooth, and Wired support via Razer™ Speedflex Cable Type C
- 13 Razer Chroma™ RGB lighting zones with full underglow and true 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer™ Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor
- Up to 750 inches per second (IPS) / 70 G acceleration
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3
- Up to 90 hours Battery Life (HyperSpeed)
- On-board memory (4+1 profiles)
- Approximate size: 130 mm / 5.11 in (Length) x 75.4 mm / 2.96 in (Grip Width) x 42.5 mm / 1.67 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 112g / 3.95oz (Excluding cable)
- Dock Compatibility: Razer Mouse Dock Pro with Razer Wireless Charging Puck (both sold separately)
For more information on the Razer Basilisk V3 Pro, please see here.
ABOUT THE RAZER MOUSE DOCK PRO
- Built-in Razer™ HyperPolling 4K Hz transceiver
- Anti-slip base
- Compatible device: Basilisk V3 Pro
- Approximate size: 83.5 mm / 3.28 in (Length) x 56 mm / 2.2 in (Width) x 43.5 mm/ 1.71 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 112 g / 3.95 oz
- USB Type C port for power and data
- Inside the Box: Razer Mouse Dock Pro, Razer Wireless Charging Puck, High-speed USB Type A to Type C cable
For more information on the Razer Mouse Dock Pro, please see here.
These are available on www.razer.com, Shopee, Lazada, or through its authorized sellers. The Basilisk V3 Pro is priced at Php 9,790.00, Razer Mouse Dock Pro + Wireless Charging Puck Bundle at Php 4,490.00, and the Wireless Charging Puck is priced at Php 1,350.00.