realme may be launching the realme GT Neo2 in the Philippines this month if we are to base it on the official pages that have been made public on their Philippine website.
The device features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset with 5G connectivity, a 5000mAh battery capacity with 65-watt fast charging, and a 120Hz refresh rate on the 6.62-inch Full HD AMOLED display. It will feature a 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage configuration as seen from realme Philippines’ website.
realme GT Neo2 5G specs:
- realme GT Neo2 5G specs:
- 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 1080 x 2400px
120Hz refresh rate, 600Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Triple rear cameras with LED Flash:
64MP f/1.8 main
2MP 4cm macro
- 16MP front camera
- 5G, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (nano)
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display Fingerprint scanner. USB Type-C
- realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)
- 5,000mAh battery
65W SuperDart fast charging
- Colors: NEO Blue, NEO Green
The seemingly advanced website listing mentions that the realme GT Neo2 5G will arrive in the Philippines for PHP 26,990. It’s not clear if the brand will bring in the DragonBall Z Limited Edition as well. More details on the launch and other things you need to know as we get it.