realme, the PH’s no. 1 smartphone brand for the Second Quarter of 2022, is organizing the grandest realme Fan Fest activity, yet. This is in line with Shopee’s Super Brand Day (SBD) on the same day. Here’s what to expect:
New products will have their PH debut: realme Pad X and realme Watch 3
During the realme Super Brand Day Sale on Shopee, the soon-to-be-launched #DesignedToExplore realme Pad X and the #FitnessMeetsFinesse realme Watch 3 will be available on the platform at discounted prices.
All you need to know about the pricing and other stuff will be announced on the product launch itself via livestream on realme official Facebook, Youtube, and TikTok page on August 26, 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM PST.
Entry-level realme C21 will be available first on Shopee’s Super Brand Day
If you are looking for an affordable smartphone from realme that will surely help you accomplish your daily tasks without a hassle, make sure to stay tuned for the availability of realme C21 on the official realme Facebook page.
In case you didn’t know, realme C21 is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G35 Processor, a massive 5000mAh battery, and a 6.5″ HD+ Large Display.
Options, options, options!
Yes! There are other great options to check out as well. You can grab other C-Series from realme with 5000mAh massive battery. Check out realme C30 2GB+32GB variant for only P4,849 and the TUV Rheinland Certified realme C21-Y 4GB+64GB variant for P5,899.
If you’re a creator wanna-be and need a smartphone that unleashes your inner creativity and talent, you can also check out the realme 9’s 108MP ProLight Camera perfect for taking photos even in low-light situations!
The 6GB+128GB variant will retail at a whopping P2000 OFF! (P12,999). How about a smartphone that can handle your daily tasks all day long? realme 9i is perfect for you—thanks to its power-efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Processor. It can be yours at P10,399.
Freebies and deals, what about ’em?
Aside from affordable smartphone offerings, realme is also collaborating with other brands such as Adidas wherein for every realme purchase, buyers can get a chance to win Adidas e-vouchers worth P400 OFF. While those on the lookout for new home appliances can get a free acqua stainless mug for every purchase of realme smart home products.
Free Pass to Music Festival?! YES!
I’m sure you missed attending music festivals. Didn’t you? Here’s some good news, realme has a treat for all Pinoy music fans and P-pop stans!
Catch P-pop group Vxon as they perform their hit song “The Beast,” “PS” and the debut of their newest single during the event. Pinoy band The Juans will be rocking the stage with their songs “Umaga,” “Hindi Tayo Pwede,” and among others. While chart-topping musician Zack Tabudlo will be serenading the crowd with his songs “Habang Buhay”, “Nasan Ka Na Ba?” and “Nangangamba.”
Aside from these well-known artists, the music fest will also be debuting the first-ever performance of Top Class 5, the recent winners of the 2022 reality-survival show. 6ense, an up-and-coming P-Pop group will also be gracing the stage with their new single.
This event wouldn’t be possible without SM Megamall, the official venue partner of realme Music Festival.
To enter the realme FanFest 2022 venue, please take note of the mechanics is as follows:
- The event goer must present any on-hand realme product (smartphone and TechLife devices) to the realme registration located at SM Megamall Fashion Hall on August 26.
- One (1) realme product entitles a customer to one (1) seat
- Redemption of wristband stubs will only happen on August 26, 2022 at the realme registration area located at SM Megamall Fashion Hall starting at 1:00PM.
- realme will be distributing color-coded wristbands determined by the arrival time of the event-goers.
- Yellow Wristband stubs will be distributed at 1:00PM.
- Purple Wristband stubs will be distributed at 4:00PM.
- realme Philippines reserves the right to refuse the re-entry of the event-goers in the venue and may take appropriate action to enforce this right under reasonable circumstances.
- Seating arrangement will be on a first come per serve basis. Re-entering will not be allowed once the program starts at 5:00PM.
- Wristband stubs allotted for realme FanFest 2022 event are strictly not for resale and are non-transferrable.
- realme PH reserves the rights to suspend guest privileges of seat stubs holders found to be selling/scalping/auctioning their Wristband stubs.
To end the month-long festivity with a bang, realme will be offering the last call sale in Lazada for their squad! realme will be joining the Women’s and Men’s Fest on Lazada from Aug 22-27 where squads can get up to 55% OFF discounts. You can also catch realme on the Lazada Brand Spotlight sale on Aug 28 as well as the Payday Sale from Aug 30-31.
Be sure to check out the realme PH Facebook page at http://facebook.com/realmePhilippines for more updates on the realme FanFest 2022 activity