ASUS Philippines has announced that its latest Ryzen-powered laptop, the G15, is soon coming to the country!
The laptop is packed with a 4th-generation AMD Ryzen 7 chip, GeForce RTX 2060 GPU, 16 GB of RAM, and 1TB of SSD storage. Additionally, it also touts WiFi 6 connectivity, USB Type-C power delivery, and a 15-inch display with 3ms response time and 240Hz refresh rate. ASUS also claims more than 10 hours of active battery life (15 hrs in idle mode) with the new device.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 (GA502I) specs:
- 15.6-inch anti-glare FHD IPS-level display
Adaptive Sync technology, 240Hz refresh rate, 3ms response time
- 2.9GHz AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS CPU
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 GPU or
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 GPU
- Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB or 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- Intel Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x Type C (DisplayPort 1.4 and Power Delivery)
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A
- 1 x 3.5 mm audio combo jack
- Backlit chiclet keyboard
- 2x speakers with Smart Amp Technology
- BIOS Administrator Password and User Password Protection
- Kensington Lock
- 76 Wh 4-cell Lithium-ion battery
more than 10 hours of active battery life, 15 hrs in idle mode
180 W AC Adapter
- Windows 10 Home
The ROG Zephyrus G15 will come in two models. The GA502IU-AZ077T with an NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti GPU will be available for PHP 79,995, while its much more powerful brother, the GA502IV-AZ023T, is equipped with an NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU at PHP 94,995. Both units will come complete with an ROG 15” Backpack and ROG Strix Impact Mouse bundled.
Pre-orders will run until 11:59 PM of May 15, 2020 (Monday). Both models for the pre-order will come with extra freebies for a limited time only– an extended ROG Premium Care warranty for 1 year as well as a limited-edition ROG Bomber Jacket with a total value of more than PHP 10,000.