vivo’s newest mid-ranger on the block is the vivo Y33, packing in a MediaTek Helio chip, a full HD, display, and 128GB of internal storage.
This is also the first of Vivo’s sub-PHP15k phones to sport the expanded RAM feature, which takes virtual RAM performance from the phone’s unused storage part.
vivo Y33s specs:
- 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2408 x 1080 px
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80
Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 8GB RAM
plus 4GB Extended RAM via storage
- 128GB storage
with support for microSD up to 512GB (dedicated)
- Triple rear cameras with LED Flash:
2MP f/2.4 depth
2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- 16MP f/2.0front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (nano)
- Wifi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm jack
- Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Funtouch OS 11.1 (Android 11)
- 5,000mAh battery
18W fast charging
- Colors: Mirror Black, Midday Dream
Several vivo sales representatives on social media, along with listings from local smartphone retailers like Aerophone, have started to pre-sell the Vivo Y33s and is priced at PHP 12,999. Pre-orders are until October 8 and come with a free limited edition smartwatch. Several listings also confirmed that the phone is available through Home Credit and 0% installment via select credit cards as well.