ByteDance has introduced its new online collaboration tool called LARK, a next generation collaborative suite that integrates multiple essential functions into a single platform, eliminating the need to juggle between apps while working.
LARK offers different ways to collaborate and communicate within teams inside the software platform. Some of those are as follows:
- Lark Messenger enables team members can instantly exchange information with one another. Features include emojis, in-chat calendar viewing, and one-click translations
- You can pull up a group chat or access a video call directly from a Lark Calendar. It also features a multi-time zone view to avoid scheduling confusion among team members around the world.
- Unlimited video conferencing with screen sharing capabilities, with up to 100 participants on a free account. There are also advanced video conferencing features for appearance and reducing background noises, including keyboard typing.
- Lark Docs enables multi-user collaboration on online spreadsheets and documents. For easy reference, you can simply tag other Lark docs, team members, and even chat groups within a document. No more time wasted searching through folders for what you need.
- Lark’s universal search feature allows you to locate information from within your organization’s unlimited chat history, documents, and calendar events instantly.
- Options to access other productivity and monitoring tools by connecting external apps through Lark Workplace. Some add-on features provide customizable attendance and approval workflow.
A Free Account on Lark includes 200GB of cloud storage for team files, 500GB of email storage, unlimited apps, multiple team admins, and customizable workflows. It can be used in Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android platforms. You can register your team for an account online through this link.