HMD Global has announced the arrival of the Nokia 2.3 in the Philippines.
The newest entry-level phone from the global brand features an HD+ drop notch display, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It’s also powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 chip and features a dual rear camera.
Nokia 2.3 key specs:
- 6.2-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display
- MediaTek Helio A22 2.0GHz quad-core processor
- IMG PowerVR GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 13MP F2.2 + 2MP dual-rear cameras
- 5MP F2.4 front camera
- micro-USB 2.0
- Face unlock
- Android 9 Pie (Android One, Android 10 ready)
- 4,000mAh battery
HMDG will also ship this out with Android 9 Pie but will get a subsequent Android 10 update as it’s part of the Android One program.
The Nokia 2.3 will retail in the country with a Php5,990 price tag and comes with a Bluetooth speaker and clear case in tow. It will be available at concept stores and kiosks, authorized dealers, and online via Lazada, Shopee, MemoXpress, and Argomall.