realme’s disrupted the industry with its affordable entry-level and mid-range phones, and it’s poised to do it again with the introduction of the flagship-level realme X3 SuperZoom .
The device features 60X digital zoom with its 64MP quad rear-camera setup with a periscope lens, as well as UIS Max Stabilization when capturing videos. It also features dual front cameras, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chip, a liquid cooling system, and a whopping 120Hz display.
realme X3 SuperZoom specs:
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display
2400 x 1080px, 120Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.96GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- Quad rear cameras:
8MP telephoto periscope
- Dual front cameras:
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS QZSS
- Liquid Cooling System
- 1216 Super Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- USB Type-C
- realme UI (Based on Android 10)
- 4,200mAh battery
30W Dart Charging support
- Colors: Arctic White, Glacier Blue
realme is set to launch the flagship-level device on Thursday, July 9, 12 noon, at its online channels. We’re hearing that this may sport a price that will disrupt competition with the same hardware, so stay tuned as we get more details.