realme has debuted a new entry-level smartphone called the realme C11 in several countries in Southeast Asia, including Malaysia and Indonesia.
The device is the first to feature a MediaTek Helio G35 chip, alongside 2GB of RAM and a 5000mAh battery capacity. It’s also the first entry-level phone from the brand to sport a new Geometric Art design in two new shades of colors to the brand.
realme C11 specs:
- 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1600) IPS display
- MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage, with dedicated microSD card slot
- Dual rear cameras with LED flash:
2MP f/2.4 portrait
- 5MP f/2.4 front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.0,
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Realme UI (Android 10)
- 5,000mAh battery
- Colors: Mint Green, Pepper Grey