Samsung has officially unveiled the Philippine price and pre-order details for the Samsung Galaxy S20+ BTS Edition smartphone, as well as its accompanying Galaxy Buds+ accessories.
The S20+ BTS edition comes in a limited edition purple color, as well as a special packaging box with the BTS logo and seven hearts representing the number of members in the group.
We’ve personally confirmed to Samsung Philippines that the official unit arriving is the 4G LTE variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable internal storage onboard. The BTS Edition phone arriving is, not surprisingly, sports an Exynos chip and features 4G connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ (BTS Edition) specs:
- 6.7-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2.0 display
- 2.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 990
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB storage, with microSD slot up to 1TB
- Quad rear cameras:
12MP f2.2 ultrawide
64MP f/2.0 telephoto
– 8K video recording, Space Zoom, Hybrid Optic Zoom 3X, Super-Resolution Zoom up to 30X
- 10MP f/2.2 front camera
- 4G LTE Cat.20, 4×4 MIMO, up to 7CA
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Recognition, USB Type-C
- IP68 dust and water resistance
- Samsung One UI 2.0 (Android 10)
- 4,500mAh battery
25W fast charging
Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
The Samsung Galaxy S20+ BTS Edition will retail in stores for PHP 57,990 and will go on pre-order starting tomorrow, June 24 at 10 AM online at Samsung Philippines’ official online store. Every purchase comes with a 50% discount on the BTS Edition Galaxy Buds+ (PHP 8,990 SRP), plus a PHP 4,000 eStore voucher (code: S20YOURGALAXY) which can be used upon check out.