Neffos has officially announced its newest entry-level phone called the Neffos A5.
The company claims that the device underwent rigorous tests for stability and safety, further touting that the device can sustain power key press up to 200,000 times, endure torsion, and even drops up to 10cm.
Neffos A5 specs:
- 5.99-inch HD+ 18:9 IPS display, 720 x 1440px
- 1.3GHz Quad-core UNISOC SC7731E
Mali T-820 MP1 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, with microSD slot up to 128GB
- 5MP rear camera w/ LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- 3G, Dual SIM (nano)
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- MicroUSB, 3.5mm audio jack
- AI Face unlock
- Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
- 3050mAh battery
- Colors: Emerald Green, Monet Color, Dark Gray
Better Connectivity is still key here, as the company put in EMC technology, top-tier WiFi antenna designs, and a world-class Anechoic Chamber for better overall reception.
WalasTech has learned that the Neffos A5 comes with a two-year warranty and will be available online and offline through official stores and authorized dealers for PHP 2,999.