POCO has revealed its newest bang-for-the-back device called the Poco F2 Pro, in an online launch.
The new device is reminiscent of the earlier-released Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom with a quad-rear camera layout and a pop-up selfie shooter. The phone is aimed for gamers with a second-generation Liquidcool technology combining multi-layer graphite, graphene, and SuperVC to achieve optimum performance.
The F2 Pro is powered by a high-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 display, as well as up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of faster UFS 3.1 internal storage. POCO claims that the device scored over 530,000 in AnTuTu benchmark test.
Poco F2 Pro specs:
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED True Full Screen display
HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back), 180Hz Touch sampling rate
360-degree ambient light senor, Widevine L1 Certification
- 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU
- 6GB or 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Quad-rear cameras:
64MP Sony IMX686 main
- 20MP pop-up front camera
- Dual-SIM, 5G, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS
- In-screen Fingerprint sensor
- IR Blaster, Hi-Res Audio support
- 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0 Type-C
- LiquidCool Technology 2.0
- Z-axis linear motor
- POCO Launcher 2.0 (Android 10)
- 4,700mAh battery
30W fast charging
- Colors: Phantom White, Cyber Gray, Neon Blue, Electric Purple
The 20-megapixel pop-up camera touts to record up to 120fps slow motion videos, while the quad rear camera setup, led by a 64-megapixel Sony IMX sensor, can capture videos of up to 8K resolution with AI assistant on board.
The POCO F2 Lite will debut first in Europe with pricing as follows: EUR 499 (~PHP 27,210) for the 6GB+128B variant, and EUR599 (~PHP 32,700) for the beefier 8GB+256GB model.