Huawei has officially launched its newest wearable, the Huawei Watch Fit, in the Philippines.
The new wearable is a premium fitness-focused watch that offers 96 workout modes with animated guides. It has a rectangular watchface, which offers more screen estate for notifications and design.
A built-in GPS is installed, and it can withstand even swimming as it offers 5ATM water resistance. Monitoring sensors for heart rate and oxygen saturation are also available. Huawei touts that the Watch Fit can last for up to 10 days on a single charge.
Huawei Watch Fit specs:
- 1.64 inch HD AMOLED display, 456 x 280 px
- DK3.5+ST chipset
- 4GB internal storage
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor)
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Capacitive sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- 5ATM water resistance
- battery with up to 10 days standby
- Watch case colors: Black, Silver, Rose Gold
- Strap Colors: Mint Green, Cantaloupe Orange, Graphite Black, Sakura Pink
The Huawei Watch Fit will be available in the Philippines for PHP 4,999. Pre-orders will be available on September 18 to 22 online at Lazada with freebies in tow, including a Huawei Band 4e and a Huawei Bluetooth Speaker. It will be available in Huawei stores, including its debuting Huawei online store, starting September 22. Check out our review here.