Cherry Mobile is officially launching its newest line of smartphones, and the first in the pipeline is the brand-new Aqua S9 Max with powerful hardware in tow.
The Aqua line, according to Cherry Mobile, represents its new flagship segment, offering bang-for-the buck devices that are suitable for everyday use. The S9 Max features a MediaTek Helio G90T chip, a liquid cooling mechanism, and a whopping 5130mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging.
Cherry Mobile Aqua S9 Max specs:
- 6.53-inch FHD+ TrueView Teardrop display
- 2.05 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T
ARM Mali G76 GPU
Liquid Cooling Technology
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, with microSD slot up to 256GB
- Quad rear cameras with LED Flash:
48MP f/1.79 Sony IMX582
8MP f/2.2 wide
2MP f/2.4 depth
2MP f/2.4 macro
- 32MP front-facing camera
- 4G w/ VoLTE, Dual SIM (nano)
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- USB Type-C, rear fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Smart PA (Hi-Fi) audio chip
- Android 10
- 5130 mAh
18W fast charging
- Color: Jade Green
The Cherry Mobile Aqua S9 Max is originally priced at PHP 9,999, but will be available for a PHP 6,999 introductory price from November 26 to 27 and will be exclusively available at the Cherry Online Shop. Those who will get it on those dates will receive a wireless speaker, a game controller, and a tempered glass as freebies.