Huawei’s newest mid-range phone, the Y9s, is now available in stores nationwide. What does the phone have, and how can you purchase it? We give you all the details.
Just like its Y9 Prime predecessor, The Y9s sports a full display devoid of any notches or holes. A pop-up camera reveals the 16-megapixel selfie shooter, and three lenses are at the back for a rear cam setup. EMUI 9 based on Android Pie runs the show, though we may see an update for EMUI 10 sooner or later.
Huawei Y9s key specs:
- 6.59-inch FHD+ IPS display, 1080 x 3240px
- Kirin 710F Octa-core Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, up to 512GB via microSD
- Triple rear camera setup:
8MP F2.4 ultra-wide
2MP F2.4 depth
- 16MP F2.2 pop-up front camera
- USB Type-C
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- EMUI 9.1 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- 4,000mAh battery
The Huawei Y9s is now in stores for Php13,990 and can be purchased nationwide with cash, straight card, and credit card installment up to 6 months 0%. There’s also a Home Credit option for those who want lighter payments without credit card, currently at 6 months 0% terms. You can also purchase the phone online via Lazada or Shopee.