OPPO has a new phone in town, and it’s the 2020 version of its A53 mid-range phone with a 90Hz refresh rate display.
It’s also one of the first phones to sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chip and a 5000mAh battery capacity with 18-watt fast charging. It comes in two different hardware configurations as it enters the local market.
OPPO A53 2020 specs:
- 6.5-inch Punch-hole HD+ LCD display, 1600×720 px
90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460
Adreno 610 CPU
- 4GB or 6GB 1804MHz LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.1 storage with microSD slot for up to 256GB
- Triple-rear cameras:
2MP f/2.4 (macro)
13MP f/2.2 (main)
2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- 16MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM (nano)
- Wifi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass, GALILEO
- USB Type-C, Fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dirac-tuned dual speakers
- ColorOS 7.2 (based on Android 10)
- 5000mAh battery
18W wired fast charging
- Colors: Fancy Blue, Fancy White, Electric Black
The OPPO A53 is now available in stores in two variants: a 4GB/64GB variant with a PHP 8,990 price, and a 6GB/128GB model for PHP 10,990. Both phones are available for Home Credit 0% interest installment at participating OPPO stores and authorized dealers nationwide.