realme’s newest smartphone is here, and it’s the realme narzo 20 that’s being released in the country. This is the first time that the brand will release a phone from this line after massive successes seen in other countries.
The narzo 20 features a 6.5-inch display, a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, and a triple rear camera setup. It’s also one of the few realme phones to be introduced in the Philippines with a whopping 6000mAh battery, but unlike the earlier-released realme C12, this features an 18-watt fast-charging feature.
realme narzo 20 specs:
- 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-drop fullscreen display, 1280 x 720 px
Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G85
ARM Mali G52 MC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage with dedicated microSD card slot
- Triple-rear cameras with LED Flash:
48MP f/1.8 main
8MP f/2.3 ultra-wide
4cm f/2.4 macro
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (nano)
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU
- USB Type-C, Rear Fingerprint scanner
- realme UI 2.0 (Android 10)
- 6,000mAh battery
18W wired fast charging
- Colors: Silver Sword, Blue Blade
For those wanting this device, it will be available in one configuration with 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage for PHP 7,990. This will be the first of realme’s phones to be exclusively sold online, as it will be offered starting November 11 at Lazada’s 11.11 Sale. Those who want to purchase this can get the phone at PHP 500 less, for only PHP 7,490, during the 11.11 sale.