realme’s newest entry-level smartphone, the realme C11, is now official in the Philippines.
Launched a few weeks ago in other Southeast Asian countries, the entry-level phone features a whopping 5000mAh chip, a MediaTek Helio G35 chip, and a 6.5-inch IPS display.
realme C11 specs:
- 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1600) IPS display
- MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage, with dedicated microSD card slot
- Dual rear cameras with LED flash:
2MP f/2.4 portrait
- 5MP f/2.4 front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Realme UI (Android 10)
- 5,000mAh battery
- Colors: Mint Green, Pepper Grey
Official pricing and details: The realme C11 is priced at PHP 4,990 and will launch first online via the brand’s official Shopee store today, June 23, at 6PM. Use the coupon code GADGETZONE8 for an additional 8% discount. It is also announced that the device will be available in realme offline stores and authorized dealers as well for the same SRP.