Realme’s newest flagship phone, the Realme X50 Pro 5G, is now official as announced on an event in India.
The new device sports a 90Hz Super AMOLED display for smoother navigation and animation. The phone is also one of the first to use LPDDR5 RAM, which touts up to 26% faster response times compared to its predecessor.
There are six cameras overall in this phone — four at the back led by a 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 sensor, and two at the front, punch holed, mainly with a 32-megapixel Sony IMX616 module.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specs:
- 6.44-inch FHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 px
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G
Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB, 8GB, or 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage w/ Turbo Write, HPB
- Quad rear cameras:
64MP f/1.8 Samsung GW1
12MP f/2.4 telephoto
8MP f/2.3 ultra-wide macro
2MP f/2.4 mono portrait
- Dual-front cameras:
32MP f/2.5 Sony IMX 616
8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide
- Dual-SIM (nano), 5G NR, 4G LTE
- WiFi 6, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency GPS
- Dual speakers, Hi-res audio w/ Dolby Atmos
- USB Type-C, under-display Fingerprint scanner
- Vapor Cooling System
- Realme UI (Android 10)
- 4,200mAh battery
65W SuperDart Charge
- Colors: Moss Green, Rust Red
Coming in Moss Green or Rust Red colors, the X50 Pro still focuses on all-around multitasking and gaming with a five-dimensional vapor cooling system built inside the phone, as well as a 65W SuperDart Charge feature that fills up your phone from 0 to 100% in just 35 minutes.
The Realme X50 Pro 5G expected to arrive in Europe, China, and India first in the coming weeks. Three variants of this phone will be made available in India: an 6GB + 128GB configuration for INR37,999 (~Php27,000), an 8GB + 128GB variant for INR39,999 (~Php28,400), and a more powerful 12GB + 256GB combo for INR44,999 (~Php32,000). No word yet on the local availability as of this writing.