We’ve heard that vivo will mark down the vivo V19 Neo price beginning tomorrow, September 11.
The newest mid-range phone from the brand is just two months old and sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip, an AMOLED display, and four rear cameras.
Vivo V19 Neo specs:
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Ultra O Screen, 2400 x 1080px
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage with microSD card slot
- Quad rear cameras with LED Flash:
- 48MP main
- 8MP ultrawide
- 2MP depth
- 2MP macro
- — Ultra Stable Video, Super Night Mode
- 32MP selfie camera
- — Super Night Selfie
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Under-display fingerprint reader, USB Type-C
- Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10)
- 4,500mAh battery capacity
- 18-watt dual-engine fast charging
- Colors: Crystal White, Admiral Blue
The vivo V19 Neo will be available starting tomorrow, September 11, for PHP 15,999. That’s a Php2,000 markdown from its original PHP 17,999 price. Does this mean a new device is launching soon in the country? We’re going to find out soon. For now, you can check our full review here.