Cherry Mobile is starting to launch its newest string of devices for the holiday season, with the Cherry Mobile Flare Y5 now available in stores.
Since it’s a Go Edition device, expect entry-level hardware such as 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, and a quad-core UNISOC chip. It’s the first Cherry Mobile phone to sport Android 10 right out of the box, since the earlier-released Flare Y3S is only marketed as Android 10 Go Edition-ready.
Cherry Mobile Flare Y5 specs:
- 5.45-inch FWVGA+ IPS notched display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core UniSoc SC9832E
- Mali-T280 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, with MicroSD for up to 64GB
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Android 10 Go Edition
- 2000mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Blue
The Cherry Mobile Flare Y5 is priced online in Cherry Mobile’s official Lazada store for PHP 2,999.