Huawei’s newest phone coming to the Philippines is the mid-range Huawei Nova 7i, and one retailer just revealed all the details about the upcoming phone.
The Nova 7i features 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a quad rear camera setup led by a 48-megapixel sensor. The device follows the earlier-released Y7P to be sold without any Google Mobile Services, relying on Huawei’s own mobile ecosystem for core essentials such as email and app store.
Huawei Nova 7i key specs:
- 6.4 inch LTPS IPS LCD display, 1080 x 2310 px
- 2.7GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 810
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
expandable storage via nano memory up to 256GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Quad rear cameras:
48 MP, f/1.8 wide
8 MP, f/2.4 ultrawide
2 MP, f/2.4 macro
2 MP, f/2.4 depth of field
- 16MP front camera (punch-hole)
- Dual SIM, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- fingerprint scanner (side-mounted)
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 10 (Android 10 AOSP, Huawei Mobile Services)
- 4200mAh battery
40W Fast charging
- Colors: Midnight Black, Rush Green, Sakura Pink
Local retailer Siena mobile released the full details on their Facebook page. The Huawei Nova 7i will retail for Php13,990 and comes with the following:
- FREE Huawei Freebuds Lite worth Php4,990
- FREE D-Power Portable Videoke worth Php3,990
- 50GB Huawei Cloud Storage for 3 Months
- Php100 GMovies Voucher
There’s also a free Huawei Band 4e for the first 100 customers who will claim their phones on March 21 at their Huawei Concept stores in SM Cubao and SM Taytay.
Huawei will officially launch the device next week, so stay tuned for more details.