Huawei has announced the schedule for updating some of its more recently-launched devices to its latest EMUI 11 based on Android 11.
EMUI 11 promised to bring a notable range of new software features, improvements to privacy and security, as well as a smoother and more intuitive user experience to help Huawei devices stay faster. EMUI 11 is expected to make the Filipinos’ user experience on devices not just seamless, but fun and convenient as well.
Devices included in the update are as follows:
- December 15, 2020 – HUAWEI P40 Series, HUAWEI Mate 30 Series
- January 20, 2021 – HUAWEI Mate XS
- January 27, 2021 – HUAWEI nova 7 SE
- February 28, 2021 – HUAWEI P30 Series
- March 3, 2021 – HUAWEI nova 5T
- March 21, 2021 – HUAWEI Mate 20 Series
The initial rollout from the first phase included the flagship devices HUAWEI P40, HUAWEI P40 Pro, HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI Mate 30, HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro and HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G and received the update last December 2020. Meanwhile, all other remaining devices will receive the update by March 2021. The update will be pushed over Huawei Over the Air (HOTA).