Lenovo has brought in the new Motorola Edge 20 Fusion in the Philippines, its first phone to sport 5G connectivity powered by a MediaTek Dimensity chip.
The device also features a triple rear camera setup with a 108-megapixel main module, with 8-megapixel and 2-megapixel lenses acting as ultrawide and depth cameras, respectively. We’ll be quick to note that the unit arriving in the Philippines offers a hybrid Dual SIM variant, so you’ll be forced to choose between dual connectivity or additional storage.
Motorola Edge 20 Fusion specs:
- 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2400 x 1080px
10-bit color, HDR10+, DCI-P3 color space
90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
with additional storage via microSD, up to 1TB
- Triple rear cameras with LED Flash:
- 32MP front camera
- 5G, Dual SIM (nano, hybrid)
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- 3.5mm audio jack, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dedicated button for Google Assistant
- Side Fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Water-repellent design
- Android 11 (Android One)
- 5,000mAh battery
30W fast charging
- Color: Electric Graphite
The Motorola Edge 20 Fusion 5G is now available in the Philippines starting October 15 for PHP 16,995, but the brand is offering an introductory PHP 15,995 price on its Lazada page with freebies including a Lenovo S2 smartwatch (worth PHP 2,995) and a Lenovo HT28 wireless headset (worth PHP 1,995).