realme’s newest smartphone may be officially the cheapest 5G-equipped phone to date, and it’s called the realme V5 5G.
The phone sports a quad-rear camera layout, 5000mAh capacity, and 30-watt fast charging. it’s also the first realme phone to sport MediaTek’s new ultra-small 7nm Dimensity chipssets.
realme V5 5G specs:
- 6.5-inch FHD IPS display, 1080 x 2400
90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G
Arm Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 6GB or 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, with microSD card slot
- Quad rear cameras with LED Flash:
48MP f/1.8 25mm wide
8MP f/2.3 119˚ ultrawide
2MP f/2.4 macro
2MP f/2.4 depth
- 16MP f/2.1 selfie camera
- 5G, Dual SIM (nano)
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- USB Type-C, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Realme UI 1.0 (Android 10)
- 5000mAh battery
30w fast charging
- Colors: Blue, Silver, Mint
The brand has launched the realme V5 in China, where it will retail for CNY 1,499 (~PHP 10,600) for the 6GB RAM variant, while the 8GB RAM model will go for CNY 1,899 (~PHP 13,400). Both variants will be available starting August 6.