Xiaomi makes the Redmi Note 9 Pro official in the global market as the Redmi Note 9S.
The new device features a new Snapdragon chip with variations in RAM and internal storage, as well as a quad rear camera setup in a symmetrical design. It also features a 5020mAh battery, as well as a Z-axis linear vibration motor that provides more haptic feedback.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S specs:
- 6.67-inch FHD+ DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080px
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, with expansion via microSD up to 512GB (dedicated slot)
- Quad-rear cameras:
48MP 1/2.25″ f/1.79
8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide
- 16MP front camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G+ LTE
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS-NavIC
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- MIUI 11 (Android 10)
- 5,020mAh battery
18W fast charging
Donning three different colors — Interstellar Gray, Aurora Blue, and Glacier White — will be available in Thailand with these configurations and prices: 6,499 TBH (~Php 10,200) for the 4GB+64GB variant, while the 6GB+128GB model will be available for 7,999 TBH (~Php12,500). A Special Edition variant will also be launched in limited numbers worldwide, 2020 to be exact, to commemorate the company’s 10th anniversary.