Amazfit has launched its latest wearable, the Amazfit Bip U, in the country.
The Amazfit Bip U has 60+ sports modes and provides all the exercise data you need right on your wrist for popular sports and activities, including running, cycling, yoga, dancing, skating and kickboxing. It delivers key metrics in real-time to help you work out more effectively and can be paired with an app to show your location.
Wherever you work out and whatever you love to do, the Amazfit Bip U can check the distance covered, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other information such as whether you are exercising in your fat-burning zone or cardiopulmonary strengthening zone based on your heart rate.
The Amazfit Bip U also features the innovative PAI 4 Health Assessment System, which turns
your heart rate data and tracked activity into a personalized score that lets you understand your physical well-being at a glance.
Amazfit Bip U specs:
- 1.43″ TFT color display, 320×302 px
2.5D Gorilla Glass 3
- Real-time heart rate monitor, Blood oxygen level measurement
- Stress Monitor, , Sleep Tracking, Menstrual Cycle Tracker, Sports Tracking, Step Counter, Call and App Notification alerts, Standing Reminder, Phone Finder, Weather Forecast, Camera and Music Control, World Clock, Pomodoro Tracker
- More than 60 sports modes, including Walking, Outdoor Cycling, Yoga, Pool Swimming, and Cricket
- Bluetooth LE 5.0
Compatible with Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
- Detachable silicone rubber straps, 20mm width, 76-118mm adjustable length
- BioTracker 2 PPG Biological Optical Sensor
- SpO2 Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- 5ATM water resistance
- Battery: 230mAh
- Colors: Black, Pink, and Green
Fitness enthusiasts can get their very own Amazfit Bip U for only PHP 3,090 at Amazfit’s official Shopee store.