Apple took off the wraps of the new iPad 10.2-inch 2021. It employs the exact same design as its predecessor with beefed-up internals such as a new A13 Bionic chip, 12MP ultra-wide front camera with Center Stage first seen on the 2021 iPad Pros, True Tone display, and double the storage.
Apple’s most popular iPad retains its all-day battery life and still supports the Apple Pencil (1st Generation) and Smart Keyboard. The Apple A13 Bionic chip that came from the iPhone 11 series as well as the 2nd Generation iPhone SE powers the tablet and delivers a 20% performance boost over the previous generation.
Apple iPad 10.2-inch 2021 specs:
- 10.2-inch IPS LCD display, 2160 x 1620px
True Tone display, 500 nits brightness
- A13 Bionic chip:
- 64GB/256GB internal storage
- 8MP f/2.4 single rear camera
- 12MP f/2.4 ultra wide front camera
With Center Stage and 122 degree FOV
- 4G LTE, Single nano-SIM, eSIM (Cellular model)
- WiFi 802.11ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, Digital compass,
GPS/GNSS (Cellular model)
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Support for Apple Pencil (1st Generation)
- Touch ID
- Lightning connector
- iPadOS 15
- 32.4-watt-hour battery
- Available colors: Silver and Space Gray
The Apple iPad 10.2-inch 2021 is priced starting at PHP 19,990 for the 64GB base storage. There is no word yet on the local availability so stay tuned.