There are now more ways to keep updated with your Globe account and pay it all the comforts of your home, as Globe Telecom deployed the latest versions of its apps for its subscribers.
Customers can enjoy secure, safe, and easy-to-use self-service channels that will allow everyone to handle their Globe accounts without the need to go to our stores or talk to customer service representatives over the phone.
- GlobeOne (iOS, Android)- The to-go App for Globe Prepaid and Postpaid customers with information on your Globe number’s account and one-click registration to prepaid promos (with rebates!). For postpaid subscribers, GlobeOne lets you request for modified or new services, view and pay your postpaid bills, and redeem Globe Rewards offers.
- Globe Switch (Android) – For Globe or TM subscribers who want to monitor your data usage and restrict background apps from using it at the same time.
- Globe at Home (iOS, Android) – For those with a Globe at Home Broadband, Fiber, or Prepaid unit, this one’s your app. You can check here your available usable data, registration to different top-up plans or prepaid promos, and even view or pay your bills. It also has a troubleshooting section for fixing some of the most common issues with connections.
- TM (iOS, Android) – For those under TM’s network, this is the app to go for EasySurf or Easy Plan registrations, balance checking, monitor your data balance and chat with customer service.
- GCash (iOS, Android) – Lastly, GCash is an eWallet and financial service app under Globe’s Mynt subsidiary. It lets you go cashless on thousands of stores nationwide, as well as use it for online purchases via linked accounts (ex.: Lazada), a virtual card that can be activated in-app, or linking a physical card that can be purchased at Globe stores and authorized dealers such as convenience stores and business centers.