Apple’s most affordable iPhone upon launch, the iPhone SE 2020, will be made available in the country as the company officially released its local pricing.
The new device is reminiscent of the old iPhone 8, albeit equipped with a faster A13 Bionic chip. To accommodate a cheaper price tag, features seen on more recent iPhones such as Face ID are ditched in favor of a physical Touch ID button. It’s available in three colors and three models of varying storage capacities.
Apple iPhone SE 2020 specs:
- 4.7-inch Retina HD (1334 x 750) display, 326ppi
- Apple A13 Bionic chip w/ 3rd-gen Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB, or 256GB internal storage
- 12MP f/1.8 rear camera
4K video at 60fps, OIS, 1080p at 240fps slow-mo
- 7MP f/2.2 front camera
- 4G LTE, Single SIM
- WiFi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS
- Stereo speakers, Touch ID, Lightning port
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- iOS 13
- Black, White, Product Red
The prices first appeared on Apple’s website with prices as follows:
- 64GB – PHP 26,490
- 128GB – PHP 30,490
- 256GB – PHP 36,490
Order shipment, according to the Apple PH website, may entail 2-3 weeks before it gets delivered to your doorstep. WalasTech subsequently confirms via trusted sources that the iPhone SE 2020 is hitting Apple Premium Stores and Authorized Sellers in mid to late July.