Motorola is officially back in the Philippines, now under Lenovo’s umbrella of devices, and will be represented in the market by two new devices including the flip-smartphone called the Motorola Razr 5G.
This is the Lenovo-backed Motorola’s foray into the foldable smartphone segment — a device that unfolds vertically to reveal a 6.2-inch Cinemavision display. The phone also decent hardware including a mid-range Snapdragon chip, water-resistant nanocoating, and four microphones for all-around sound pickup.
Motorola Moto Razr 5G specs:
- 6.2-inch foldable HD+ pOLED Cinemavision flex view main display
2142 x 876 px, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.7-inch glass OLED quick view external display
600 x 800 px, 4:3 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage, with microSD card slot
- 48MP f/1.7 Quad Pixel rear camera with OIS, LED Flash
- 20MP f/2.2 Quad Pixel front camera
- 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC
- Four microphones
- Rear fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- Water-resistant nanocoating
- Android 10
- 2,510mAh battery
15W TurboPower charging
- Colors: Polished Graphite, Liquid Mercury, Blush Gold
The Motorola Moto Razr 5G will be available starting December 2020 in Lenovo stores and authorized dealers for PHP 72,990.